Home Travel Forum Overlander Discussions The Senseless Freaks: 248th Gematria Impact And Synchronicity With Santos.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rosalina40x 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rosalina40x

There are over 30 different ways to search out the Gematria of a word, phrase or sentence. To figure it out you simply add these letters in a word collectively. On the drive residence I then randomly remembered that somebody was talking about Jackie Chan at work earlier. I then remembered I had a publish about Bruce Lee in connection to Jackie Chan and the Year of the Dragon, so I went again and looked at that post…. What about numerous different motion pictures that forecasted what was to come back in the “news” before it happened? In this episode we cover the topic of predictive programming and much more. Have you noticed the masses solely protest what’s in their frequently scheduled program? In this episode we try to break that programming and present people the purposeful rituals that should divide us, and why we ought to always not participate, but as a substitute, should change the sport. The Georgia Guidestones were demolished on July 6, 2022, the anniversary of the demise of Thomas More, who coined the time period Utopia. And that issues because the show Utopia is about billionaires plotting to reduce back the earth’s inhabitants to 500 million, the identical quantity expressed on the Guidestones. Also, discover it was enacted June 15, 1917, and the one hundred and five year anniversary was 54 days before the August 8, raid, going with it first being handed on May four, or 5/4.

It’s what all sparked this article I am at present writing. I just wish to make clear first that I am under no circumstances an skilled of Gematria as I am still studying so much myself. This is all speculations at this point and theories from what I’ve personally collected up to now with data. There is a guy on youtube that explains in nice element of the things at play with our reality and with gematria. I’ll give the source links to his youtube page down at the backside of the web page together with different sources however youtube has been continually shutting down his channel. 2 half episode that i began on the 26th & completed the 27th. We’ll talk about Tom Brady & Julio Jones & their SCRIPTED/FAKE NFL careers. Ill cover the information from the twenty fifth twenty sixth & twenty seventh plus comply with up on the episode prior to this. Ill additionally focus on the Alaskan Senator getting covid a day after the WV Senator obtained it. We’ll discuss the Yankees v Mets & the opening of the Jackie Robinson Museum & why it opened on the date it did. Ill talked Lil Duval, Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver and extra Plus unwell discuss/remind you of how society as an entire has reached this level in addition to the place we’re headed. Derek Tikkuri joins us for a math-magical show to decode the spells of language and mass-media manipulations. Better generally recognized as Gematrinator, Derek reveals numerical riddles and teaches the trippy coincidences that multiply once one begins using letter/number ciphers to investigate names, dates, headlines, and all of the phrases that make up our world. There are lots of signs, clues and riddles main conspiricists/truthers like myself to hypothesize the Vegas shooting as a false flag, orchestrated by the Dark Occultists. Lately probably the most telling signal, to me, is the gematria and numerology of the event.

Notice, the NBA made this transfer, in tribute to the 11 time champion Bill Russell, on August 11, 11-days after his death on July thirty first . Anne Heche’s movie ‘Girl in Room 13′ is popping out, and her last film was known as ’13 Minutes,’ which came out October 29, 2021, precisely 41-weeks before her dying. This news comes 929-days after Kobe Bryant’s demise on January 26, 2020. Albam – the alphabet is divided in half, eleven letters in every section. The first letter of the first collection is exchanged for the primary letter of the second series, the second letter of the first sequence for the second letter of the second series, and so forth. Mispar Katan Mispari is used the place the entire numerical value of a word is decreased to a single digit. If the sum of the value exceeds 9, the integer values of the total are repeatedly added to supply a single-digit quantity. The same value will be arrived at no matter whether it is the absolute values, the ordinal values, or the reduced values that are being counted by methods above. Mispar Katan calculates the worth of every letter, but truncates all of the zeros. Sometimes, the names of the vowels are spelled out and their gematria is calculated utilizing normal methods. Chai (lit. “alive”), which is composed of two letters that add up to 18. This has made 18 a “fortunate number” among the many Jewish folks. Donations of cash in multiples of 18 are very popular. AsAmNews is included in the state of California as Asian American Media, Inc, a non-profit with 501c3 status. Go to our Twitter feed and Facebook web page for more content material. Please consider interning, becoming a member of our workers, or submitting a story, or making a monetary contribution. We are dedicated to the very best moral requirements in journalism.

This is an estimate based mostly on the acquisition date, the vendor’s location, and processing time, and the delivery destination and provider. A lovely tee, pre-shrunk to ensure your measurement is maintained throughout several washes, and a traditional match. This seller consistently earned 5-star critiques, shipped on time, and replied rapidly to any messages they received. Star Sellers have an outstanding track record for offering a great buyer experience—they consistently earned 5-star critiques, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to any messages they received. Etsy is no longer supporting older variations of your net browser to be able to make certain that user information remains safe. I received a notification today that this weblog has reached most capacity , so all future posts will be on… “My complete life, individuals have by chance called me Joshua, the English translation of Jesus. My kindergarten trainer informed my mom I had a very unusual kindness and honesty about me, nothing has modified since.” This diversity of racial distinctions within religions is true from the poorest people to the so-called elite. Israel, with 6.5 million Jews is the only Jewish nation-state. About half of the folks in Israel are secular Jews and most of them don’t believe in a god. Like Christianity and different religions, the world population, whether spiritual or simply cultural, is noteworthy, in that it’s composed of a wide range of racial, genetic distinctions. Therefore, a distinct Jewish race, in and of itself, does not exist, any more, than say, a Christian race exists.

When you see an activist using the word “elite” that’s the first indication that they most likely don’t know what they’re talking about. Nowadays you usually see the word elite used along side cabal, pedophiles, magic, secret societies and who is conscious of what, often in referencing the rich and powerful. Too many activists additionally believe in what they said, quite than knowing what they say primarily based on verifiable information. The world we live in today is controlled by an elite cabal. Very rich women and men personal the land, control the religions,secret societies, the media, the banks, and the sources. They have been ruling since before the times of Babylon and doubtless much longer. They have installed puppet governments around the world that represent them not us. The sooner folks notice this the higher off we shall be. Surely this may be better to get individuals onboard than 3 hour videos where he rambles on about a load of stuff, which to somebody new to his channel, you haven’t got any concept what he is on about. For some reason the present ended after 1 hour this week, however it was a great hour! Rambo broke down the “we have 1028 days” and I discussed the signs of the times which remind us of what’s written as rule primary on the Georgia Guidestones.

Proclus rejects these strategies by appealing to the arguments in opposition to them put forth by the Neoplatonic philosopher Iamblichus. The first argument was that some letters have the identical numerical worth but opposite which means. His second argument was that the type of letters modifications through the years, and so their graphical qualities can not maintain any deeper that means. The title tells all however ima speak about the cop that was shot this morning in Indiana. Then i’ll get into the information of the week in Bill Russell’s demise in addition to the dying of Star Trek star Nichelle Nichols. Yesterday was lit because the Sunshine state was in the news for a mass taking pictures of their own, so i’ll touch on that, Biden gettin ‘Rona once more & one other historical past lesson by way of THE SCIENCE OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE. US Justice Department sues Idaho over abortion laws. Senate confirms the first Black 4-Star General in Michael E. Langley & at present’s historical past lesson. Ill als speak in regards to the events that happened at present, August third, such because the dying of Indiana’s Republican Representative Jackie Walorski & the demise of former UGA & Tampa Bay Buccaneer, Lars Tate. Throughout historical past, some people have believed that the Torah accommodates secrets and techniques that could be revealed by gematria and used to foretell historic events. This perception continues to this day, and was popularized by Michael Drasin’s best-selling The Bible Code, revealed in 1997. Some Hasidic communities that are steeped in the examine of kabbalistic literature consider that the Torah, as read through the lens of gematria, incorporates clues to current events. In the standard version of gematria, every letter is given a numerical worth between 1 and 400, as shown within the following desk. In the Mispar gadol variation, the 5 ultimate letters are given their own values, starting from 500 to 900. It is feasible that this well-known cipher was used to conceal other more hidden ciphers in Jewish texts. If you have any sort of inquiries pertaining to where and the best ways to make use of gematria meaning, you can contact us at our web page. For occasion, a scribe may discuss a sum utilizing the ‘normal gematria’ cipher, but could intend the sum to be checked with a unique secret cipher.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Senseless Freaks: 248th Gematria Impact And Synchronicity With Santos.
Your information: