Home Travel Forum Overlander Discussions Michael B. Jordan teams up with Coach Menswear to design

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  quentinmasten86 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

quentinmasten86

Michael B Jordan has turned his talents to design, with a new collaboration with Coach Menswear.<br>And the Black Panther star says he took influences from the popular anime series Naruto while designing the collection. <br>Jordan, 32, said of the line: ‘As with all aspects of my work, this collection is about bringing fresh perspectives and unique voices to the forefront.<br>’Expanding into the fashion design space was rewarding beyond my expectations.'<br> Posh: Michael B.

Jordan is now an actor, producer and designer thanks to his new collaboration with Coach Menswear<br>The line launched on Tuesday and features unisex options for t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, footwear and bags. <br>Prices range from $95 to $2,500 and feature novel ideas like removable sleeves as well as included imagery of Naruto characters.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Jordan says that he ‘could see my friends, family and fans wearing [the collection] with pride.'<br>He also stars in a video campaign for the collection shot in Tokyo and directed by Rachel Morrison, who served as director of photography on Black Panther.<br>The collaboration marks a year-long 20th anniversary for Naruto. <br> Cool: He also stars in a video campaign for the collection shot in Tokyo and directed by Rachel Morrison, who served as director of photography on Black Panther<br> Sharp: Coach will usher in the collection with global pop-ups in Japan, Malaysia and the United States<br> Coach will usher in the collection with global pop-ups in Japan, Malaysia and Фільми 2021 онлайн the United States. <br>There will also be an exclusive Coach experience at New York Comic Con on Oct.

3-6. <br>After Selena Gomez, Jordan is the second celebrity to collaborate with the brand as both a face and a co-designer.<br>He is also the company’s first official celebrity face of menswear.  <br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Michael B. Jordan teams up with Coach Menswear to design
Your information: