Home Travel Forum Overlander Discussions Ireland Baldwin has sent her 'support' to the.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tory63j352 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tory63j352

Ireland Baldwin has sent her ‘support’ to the loved ones of the female cinematographer her father Alec Baldwin accidentally shot in a tragic gun mishap on set. <br>Alec, 63, accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins, 42, and wounded director Joel Souza, 48, with a prop gun Thursday on the set of his new film Rust in New .<br>His 25-year-old eldest daughter wrote on her Instagram this Friday: ‘My love and support go to Halnya Hutchins’ family and friends [sic].

Sending healing thoughts to Joel Souza. And wishing I could hug my dad extra tight today.’ <br> Loving daughter: Ireland Baldwin sent her ‘support’ to the loved ones of the female cinematographer her father Alec Baldwin shot by mistake on Thursday<br> Her statement: His 25-year-old eldest daughter wrote on her Insta Stories this Friday: ‘My love and support go to Halnya Hutchins’ family and friends [sic]'<br>Ireland is Alec’s daughter by his first wife Kim Basinger, with whom he fought an acrimonious custody battle after their split. <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Alec’s brother Stephen Baldwin posted his own public response to Thursday’s tragedy on his Instagram page just hours after it occurred.<br>’Asking for your prayers tonight friends not much can be said other than please pray for all involved in the wake of this tragic accident thank you,’ wrote Stephen, 55, a devout Christian, on his Instagram page Thursday night.<br> ‘All involved’: Stephen Baldwin requested ‘prayers tonight’ on Instagram Thursday in the aftermath of his brother Alec’s ‘tragic accident’; the pair are pictured at the 2008 Tony Awards<br>In his caption he cited Psalm 91 which reads in part: ‘I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.’ He has also added the citation in front of his name on his Twitter page. <br>The Psalm promises that those who place their faith in God ‘shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day,’ adding: ‘A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.’ <br>Alec allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after the horrifying incident this Thursday.  <br> Devout Christian: ‘Asking for your prayers tonight friends not much can be said other than please pray for all involved in the wake of this tragic accident thank you,’ wrote Stephen<br>Cinematographer Hutchins died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico.

Souza, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening.<br>Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating.<br>A spokesman for the movie’s production company has insisted that only blanks were used, but the sheriff’s department is yet to confirm that. It’s unclear if this was the first and only shot Baldwin fired, or if others had been fired safely.  Immediately after firing the fatal shot, Baldwin asked why he’d been handed a ‘hot’ gun, according to Hollywood gossip site Showbiz 411. <br>The tragedy is reminiscent of the 1993 accident on the set of The Crow, when Bruce Lee’s son Brandon was shot and killed by a fellow actor. <br>The film crew in that accident thought the gun was loaded with dummy bullets and blanks, but an autopsy revealed Lee had a .44 caliber bullet lodged in his spine.

Investigators in that shooting also probed the theory that a dummy cartridge got stuck in the barrel before the second was fired – a known hazard in shooting which can cause serious injuries or death when the second round is fired. <br> Man of faith: Stephen Baldwin is pictured attending the premiere of the film The Ticket at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2016<br> Rhys Muldoon, an Australian actor who has worked extensively in film and TV, also suggested that a blank misfiring close to the camera could have caused Thursday’s accident – telling the BBC that material from the blank round could have struck Hutchins before causing part of the camera to hit Souza.  <br>Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, мультфильмы 2020 онлайн said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer. <br>The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named.

Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday.  <br> Alec Baldwin is pictured sobbing after shooting and killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his upcoming movie Rust in Santa Fe, New Mexico, on Thursday <br> The 68 year-old actor was also snapped doubled-over in a parking lot, with his hands on his knees and his face seemingly crumpled with distress <br> Halyna Hutchins, 42, (left) was shot dead in the incident on Thursday at the Bonanza Creek Ranch movie set in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where writer-director Joel Souza, 48, (right) was also injured <br> Police tape cordons of a small church used as a set for the movie, after a fatal accidental shooting at a Bonanza Creek Ranch movie set near Santa Fe on Thursday<br> An image taken on the set of Rust shows cast and crew members receiving a safety briefing before filming stunts.

The image was uploaded to Instagram a week ago<br> ‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said.<br><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox news floatRHS” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-5933e820-3335-11ec-9491-d32bee034e39″ website daughter Ireland sends &apos;support&apos; to family of accidental victim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Ireland Baldwin has sent her 'support' to the.
Your information: