Home Travel Forum Overlander Discussions Advanced Car Rental

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  maggiebeg53 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

maggiebeg53

We provide a relaxed and professional atmosphere at our car rental center in Al Barsha 1. Dial 800-Quick at any time of the day, and our team of experienced customer support agents will help you out with your queries. Yes, we do provide a budget airport car rental service as well. Place your inquiry through our website, and a member of our team shall get back to you with all the necessary details. We are proud of the fact that we offer one of the lowest rental prices in the market compared to other car rental companies.

Even the car that they offered me was sparkling clean and almost as good as new. They also had a pick-up provision, which was extremely useful for me as I didn’t personally have to deliver it back to them. I highly recommend them, not only because of their cheap car rental rates but also due to their efficient service. Travel across the length and breadth of Dubai without seeking the aid of a third party or public transport. If you are a UAE resident who holds a valid driving license, a cheap monthly car rental can help you to cut costs and save time.

And Get 3 Day Free Total 15 Days

However, a Ford SUV could be a better choice for family members of six or seven. We’ll call you to discuss your requirements further or we can meet with you. Once you’ve decided on what package is best for you, we’ll prepare a contract pack and book a car for you. Very happy with the car, the service, the booster seat for my grandchild and the friendly faces behind the Delta Car Rental counter.

My recent visit to Quick Lease Car Rentals, was nothing short of impressive. Their rental cars are in up-to date condition and the availability of the team is prompt. I’m certainly going to continue working with them whenever I need a car to rent in Dubai.

Insurance Coverage

One of the heavy-hitters, the phenomenal Lamborghini Aventador, comes at a rental cost of 5,500AED. This icon of the Lamborghini family boasts of a robust 6498cc engine. Also, a car rental in Dubai or Abu Dhabi comes fully loaded with registration and insurance particulars, which means that you do not have to cater for those either. Last but not least is the seismic Lamborghini Aventador, whose rental cost is pegged at 5,500AED. This 2-seater poster child of the Lamborghini family carries a robust 6498cc engine. We offer a wide range of vehicles under flexible plans based on your needs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Advanced Car Rental
Your information: